Luhacovice – is a small & picture-like Czech spa town set in a beautiful and quiet location in the south-eastern Moravia, the Czech Republic. It offers cosy and homely atmosphere and is an ideal place for a spa vacation.
Spa town of Luhacovice specialises primarily in treatment of respiratory tract disorders in adults and children. Nevertheless, treatments of the locomotor, endocrine, digestive and nervous systems disorders, as well as relaxation and wellness programs are also popular. It is also worth noting that there are special wellness spa-sanatoriums especially for children.
Healing mineral springs of Luhacovice – it is a unique combination of elements necessary for the human body. The effects they have on our system are tremendous. Your doctor will give you detailed information on springs.
Treatment Methods in Luhacovice:
Sanatoriums (Spa Hotels) of Luhacovice provide over 60 different types of treatments. Among them are mineral spring drinking therapy (one of the main treatments), inhalations with Vincentka, mineral baths, dry carbon dioxide bath, climatotherapy, mud and paraffin wraps, massages, physiotherapy, rehabilitation, oxygen therapy, iontophoresis, low-frequency magnetic therapy and many others.
LUHACOVICE SPA STAYS - INDICATIONS:
- Respiratory Track Disorders: respiratory tract infections, chronic sinusitis & bronchitis, sinobronchial syndrome, larynx and vocal cord damage due to overloading the voice, rhinitis, conditions after repeated inflammation of the lungs, bronchiectasis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), bronchial asthma, pulmonary fibrosis, pneumoconiosis, consequences of damages to the respiratory tract from the effects of toxic gases, fumes and odours, recovery after operation on lungs or respiratory track.
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system: painful tendon, ligament and skeletal muscle syndromes, extra-articular rheumatism, arthrosis, arthritis, vertebrogenic syndrome.
- Endocrine system disorders: diabetes and obesity
- Digestive organs: chronic functional dyspepsia, gastric & duodenal ulcers, conditions after stomach operations, gall bladder, duodenum and oesophagus, on-going intestinal disorders, chronic gall bladder or biliary tract disease.
- Peripheral nervous system diseases: neuralgia, plexitis, hypertension (mild forms).
- After Cancer Rehabilitation: rehabilitation after undergoing cancer treatment such as chemiotherapy, etc. The main disease must show no sign of relapse.
LUHACOVICE SPA STAYS - CONTRADICTIONS:
- Infectious diseases and any disease in acute form
- Malignant disease during treatment
- Recurrent severe bleeding
- Alcohol or other dependence on various substances that cause addiction
OUR VIEW: Charming Czech Spa Town of Luhacovice is a perfect place for a spa break. It also has a very strong medical base and therefore, when it comes to the treatment of the respiratory track diseases in children and adults – Luhacovice offers the best service in the Europe.